Dienstag, 10. April 2012
The Hunter S. Thompson Project

after I received the original ibm selectric 1 typewriter from the united states (many thanks to richard!!!), there were a lot of thoughts given to create a perfect environment for it...

I'll do some photoshooting of the selectric (the first ones have been built in 1961!!!) after it's cleaned and put in its final position, so there's only an internet pic of it for the moment...

source: designapplause.com


but now learn how I created a fitting wall decoration ;-]] first take a look at the templates (23 DIN-A3 pages)...




it's done oldskool - shaded with a pencil on the back, then traced to the wall, because the room didn't have the required width to use a beamer or stuff like that. so I just had to trace sheet after sheet and as it didn't work out that well, there was a lot of free painting to do as well, but I guess it got quite nice - what do you think?








the finished work! the bat painted by ralph steadman (as seen on the templates above) is still to come or maybe not, because his watercolor-style is not easy to transfer into my black&white-contrast-style...



more to come the next weeks as the project will be continued...

1 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

A job well done!

No JoKe

Kommentar veröffentlichen